Lion's Mane Hericium erinaceus Capsules | Mushrooms4life
Mushrooms4life Organic Lion’s Mane Hericium erinaceus Capsules. ‘The Mountain Priest Mushroom’, Lion's mane is used for centuries as a stimulant for health and brain, or just as food. The mushrooms resembles the manes of a lion, hence the name. Other names are: Hedgehog Mushroom, Yamabushitake or HoutouThe Mushroom 4 life capsules contain high quality and organic Lion's Mane. Take them daily as supplement or combine with microdosing mushrooms./
Lion’s Mane are the ultimate nootropic and super healthy mushrooms :)
Contains 60 capsules of Organic Lion’s Mane.
Availability: In stock
- Buy 3 for €21.95 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for €20.95 each and save 9%
Lion’s Mane, Hericium erinaceus is a beautiful non psycho-active mushroom that is in use for centuries as a stimulant for health and brain and just as food. The mushrooms resembles the manes of a lion, hence the name. The mushroom4life capsules contain high quality and organic Lion's Mane.
60 capsules of Lion’s Mane Capsules Hericium erinaceus.
- 85% = Full-spectrum biomass of mycelium and young fruiting bodies grown on organic brown rice under nature-identical conditions to provide a higher yield of a wide range of key active nutrients.
- 15% = Pure fruiting body to provide a superior level of bio-available beta glucans and more specific nutrients.
- Organic Lions Mane (Hericium erinaceus) biomass
- Organic Lions Mane (Hericium erinaceus) fruiting body
- vegetable cellulose capsule (Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose. *Non-organic
This product is naturally gluten, dairy and soya free. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
2 Capsules Provide:
- Organic Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) biomass 850mg .Full spectrum biomass containing mycelium and young fruiting bodies
- Organic Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) 150mg. Pure fruiting body
What is Lion's Mane
Lion’s Mane, also known as Yamabushitake, is in use since the time of the ancient Chinese. More it's growing in popularity as a natural nootropic, smart drug. It’s scientific name is Hericium Erinaceus. Lion’s mane, is native to China, Japan, North America, and Europe.
Lion's Mane has been around for centuries. It was originally used as a tonic and health treatment and was traditionally prescribed as a general restorative. However, ancient physicians recognized the effects lion’s mane had on the brain and used the mushroom to treat what are now classified as neurodegenerative diseases.
How to use Lion's Mane
Adults take 2 capsules, 1-3 times a day with or without food.
Try it: Add a spoonful ofto your cup of for an antioxidant-packed cup of energy and mental clarity.
Microdosing Lion's Mane
Some choose to inibit Lion's Mane in their microdosing routine. Adding Lion's mane ( 50-200 mg) to a tiny dose of magic mushrooms (0,5 mg) and Niacin, vitamin B3 (101-200 mg). This way of micrdosing is know as the Stamets Stack. Paul Stamets is an known mycologist, he mentioned this way of microdosing in an lecture. Calling it a stacking formula for epigenetic neurogenesis. Taking this stack 5 times in a row and then 2 days off (Staments 2017)
Mushrooms4life was founded by world renowned researcher and author Martin Powell as part of his mission to expand the availability of high quality organic mushroom supplements at affordable prices.
Mushrooms4life takes great care to use only the highest quality raw materials, carefully selected to deliver the full activity of each mushroom.
They never use any binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals in their products and they source all the mushrooms directly from vetted expert growers so you can be sure you are getting the highest quality supplement with the most beneficial properties.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet, and a healthy lifestyle. If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of young children.
|Not shipped to:||Non EU countries|
- very good product with a constant high quality. Review by joachim
- first rate product Review by joachim
- Very good product and exellent service Review by joachim
- First rate product Review by joachim
- high quality product Review by joachim
- a very good and satisfactory product Review by joachim
- All good Review by Mantas
- I am very satisfied with the product Review by joachim