Mondo® Treasure Coast Magic Mushroom Grow Kit
The Treasure Coast cubensis Magic Mushroom Grow Kit grows very large flushes. Even though the mushrooms in this Mondo® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit do not grow particularly tall, they grow in big and dense clusters. Occasionally white, albino Treasure Coast mushrooms can be found between those clusters. The extreme potency of these rare ones makes it definitely worthwhile to go treasure hunting...
Availability: In stock
Years of planning and testing has resulted in the next generation of Mondo® Treasure Coast Magic Mushroom grow kits. The Mondo® Grow Kit Treasure Coast has become better than it ever was. Compared to the first generation of Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Treasure Coast Grow Kit, the next generation is improved with:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Treasure Coast Magic Mushroom grow kit is slightly different than the grow kits you might have seen before. This is seen only in the substrate recipe and is a secret not just shared with everyone. Not even with us! After opening the carton box you will first see the familiar micronfilter.
Just like the previous and other easy grow kits, you do not need to use additional spores. During the laboratory process, the spores have developed into mycelium inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend to use
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis 'Treasure Coast' Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis 'Treasure Coast' Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let is soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid, and store it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis 'Treasure Coast' Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis 'Treasure Coast' Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziplock with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use a thermo mat to maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Treasure Coast Magic Mushroom Grow Kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
Water / Misting
The day after you start the process you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip. Do not spray directly on the cake, but spray one time against every side of the bag. So you mist once a day, four sprays. Misting also vents fresh oxygen inside the bag. Right after misting, close the bag again with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
Mushrooms are ripe and should be picked when the veil between the hat and the stem has just torn. Don’t wait much longer. Use surgical gloves or disinfect your hands, wrists and arms. Pick the mushrooms that are ripe and let the others continue to grow. Remove the mushrooms from the cake by taking hold of the base of the mushroom between thumb and index finger. Rotating your hand clockwise slowly, until the mushroom lets go. Do not pull out the mushrooms. This would risk damaging the mycelium and killing it. When most of the larger mushrooms have been picked, also pick the smaller ones and the pins as well.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms grow where the light reaches and where there is little penetrating resistance. Because the cake has light shining on the sides, the mushrooms might also grow there. It is hard to counter this and can be allowed. Some growers wrap the sides of the grow box in aluminum foil to keep the sides dark, but this doesn’t always work well.
When mushrooms grow there, they can be picked just before you soak the kit:
Clean hands! Take the grow box out of the bag and place it upside down on your other hand. Wiggle the plastic box so that the cake will fall out, onto your hand. The plastic box can be placed on a disinfectant surface. Now you have this hand free to pick the mushrooms from the sides of the cake. When all mushrooms are picked, you can place the cake back as it was, in the plastic box and continue to the soaking process.
After all the mushrooms have been picked, you prepare the kit for the next flush. Again, with disinfected hands or gloves; take the grow box out of the grow bag. Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Take the lid out of the ziplock bag and use it to close the grow box. Place the closed grow box in a soaking Bag or use your own clean plastic shopping bag and wrap it around the box. Close it well and place this in a refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 12 hours. This is called the soaking process. Water will now soak through the cake, preparing it for the next flush.
During the soaking you can hang the grow bag with micronfilter upside down to dry. Make sure to hang it upside down, so no micro organisms will access the bag. Many growers prefer to use new and unused grow bags after every flush.
After 12 hours take the soaking Bag with the grow box, out from the fridge and unpack it.
To continue, follow the same steps 3 – 7 as before when you started the process for the first time. Several days later, a new flush will appear. You can get at least 2 or 3 flushes out of a Psilocybe cubensis 'Treasure Coast' Magic mushroom grow kit. If you are experienced in cultivating, you can get more flushes out of a kit.
When no more mushrooms grow out of a grow kit after the second flush for at least three weeks, or when the Psilocybe cubensis 'Treasure Coast' Magic Mushroom grow kit turns green, red, grey or yellow; the grow kit can be disposed of. The change in color is a sign that the grow kit is contaminated with another fungus or a bacteria. No more mushrooms will grow out of the Psilocybe cubensis 'Treasure Coast' Magic mushroom grow kit and the grow kit should be thrown away in the garbage outside.
When you are too late picking the mushrooms, they will drop their spores. The cake and the mushrooms will turn black/purple (some other cubensis strains red/brown) because of the spores. This is not really a problem; it just doesn’t look very pretty. When mushrooms release their spores, they also start to degrade and the active ingredients are breaking down. Mushrooms will lose some of their potency.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts.
This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||23ºC|
|Yield (from)||100 grams|
|Yield (to)||400 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|
|Not shipped to:||Non EU countries, Africa, Asia, Australia, Caribbean, Central America, Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Iran, Ireland, Middle East, South America, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Israel , New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States|
- Good stuff! Review by Foxie man
- Great value for money Review by Marco
I had 2 big flushes already with each around 35g.
Potency is also pretty good. We tried 2.5g each with lemon tek and it gave us some 4h a middle strong trip.
For a more intense trip I would probably go up to 3-3.5g (with lemon tek) next time, but again potency-wise this is pretty good.
So overall I'm absolutely satisfied. (Posted on 4/7/2022)
- wow Review by ozio
- What a Treasure Review by Chris
3 good flush until now.
I was inspired from the flate cakes here
(Posted on 11/10/2021)
- Happy ! Review by Joe
Very reactive customer service and shipping, good quality and longevity of the growkit. No problem at all. I'll never order at any other online shop.
THANK YOU magic-mushrooms-shop.com !! (Posted on 9/2/2021)
- Great, but going DIY, if you can, is better. Review by Jan
Potency is alright. Ofcourse i did not do any extractions and its all subjective, but compared to the other shrooms I've tried before they were pleasantly strong.
4stars and not 5stars due to the design of the growkit, sidepins were impossible to prevent even though i taped the kit with blacktape to prevent light from shining on the sides. Putting the kit on its smallest surface (upright) solved this but then I had issues with the bag being too small and the mushrooms hitting the bag and getting condensation from the bag on the caps... If the bag was bigger it would be a 5*. (Posted on 5/24/2021)
- Great service Review by BB. Kiddo
- 4 Big flushes Review by Joe
- Takes a while but worth the wait Review by ffred
- Total fail Review by Andrzej
@@by MMS: Please contact our support with your question. We are there to Help :) (Posted on 12/7/2020)
- Total fail Review by Andrzej
@@by MMS: As there can be many causes of contamination. Please contact our Support and we will have a look at it.
(Posted on 12/2/2020)
- contamination !!! Review by Dariusz
@@by MMS: Contamination can happen, make sure to work clean, very very clean. Please contact our Support and we can help out :) (Posted on 11/22/2020)
- Not good no flush stone dead Review by Yo
- Don't start with high expectations Review by aaa
However, after taking a full month for the mycelium to form, the first pins appeared in three weeks. The first fruit was then seen just a week later.
Despite my precautions and rather strict hygiene measures, a bacteria infected the kit, making it totally improper.
The entire process taking an unusually long time did make me question whether there were an issue with the kit from the beginning. The late comments also make me notch in this direction. Who knows?
I will definitely try to grow this variety again but not from an all-prepared growkit. (Posted on 11/13/2020)
- Bad product Review by aaa
Only good thing is that shipping was relatively fast. Around 8 days.
MMS Customer Service Edit: When issues like this arise, please contact our customer service at [email protected] (Posted on 10/9/2020)
- Bad product Review by aaa
Only positive thing was that shipping was pretty fast - around 7 to 10 days.
MMS Customer Service Edit: When issues like this arise, please contact our customer service at [email protected] (Posted on 10/8/2020)
- Disappointed Review by Paulina
- Amazing trip and experience Review by Jaka
(Posted on 8/25/2020)
- Could be better Review by zlr
- could be better :) Review by John Murphy
Important information about Mondo Grow Kit Treasure Coast
- You have to be 18 years or older to order this product
- This product has shipping limitations. See the additional information to find out where we don't ship.
- When you place an order you declare that you are aware of the legal status of the ordered product(s) in your country and that you are allowed to receive and posses these.
- The use of magic mushrooms is at your own risk, so make sure to be well informed about the use and their effects.
- The price does not include shipment.
As low as: €104.95