Three Extra Large Magic Mushroom Grow Kits Package deal
Buy three XL magic mushroom grow kits with active mycelium for a low price. The XL Magic Mushroom Grow Kits contain almost 85% more substrate than the regular grow kits. More substrate means more mushrooms.
Get a Magic Mushroom XL combi pack and pay less than just ordering three single XL Grow kits. You can choose your own strains from the available stock . If you want 3 different cubensis, or three of the same. You can do it! Order you XL combi pack today.
XL Magic Mushroom kit is available in: Amazonian PES, B+, Cambodian, Colombian, Mazatapec, Mexican, McKennaii, Red Boy, Thai and Golden Teacher
Availability: In stock
As low as: €122.50
You can choose your own XL Magic Mushroom grow kits available from stock. If you want three of the same Psilocybe cubensis strains or three different ones; it is your choice.
The Mondo XL magic mushroom grow kits do not come with an instruction manual, but this can be downloaded here for free.
Years of planning and testing has resulted in the next generation of Mondo Psilocybe cubensis XL magic mushroom grow kits. The standard Psilocybe cubensis XL magic mushroom grow kit is now even better than it ever was. Compared to the first generation of Psilocybe cubensis XL magic mushroom grow kit, the next generation is improved with:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Psilocybe cubensis XL magic mushroom grow kit is slightly different than the grow kits you might have seen before. After opening the carton box you will see it right away. In the middle, on top of the plastic lid you the familiar micronfilter. But new on the lid is a white adhesive strip. Both parts were needed in the first stages of the preparation process in the laboratory. They should remain untouched.
Just like the previous and other easy grow kits, you do not need to use additional spores. During the laboratory process, the spores have developed in mycelium inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x large grow bag – The bag has micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend to use
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let is soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the large grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid, and store it in the ziplock bag for later use. Place the ziplockbag with the lid back in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of large grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziplock with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use a thermo mat to maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The Psilocybe cubensis XL magic mushroom grow kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
Water / Misting
The day after you start the process you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip. Do not spray directly on the cake, but spray one time against every side of the bag. So you mist once a day, four sprays. Misting also vents fresh oxygen inside the bag. Right after misting, close the bag again with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
Mushrooms are ripe and should be picked when the veil between the hat and the stem has just torn. Don’t wait much longer. Use surgical gloves or disinfect your hands, wrists and arms. Pick the mushrooms that are ripe and let the others continue to grow. Remove the mushrooms from the cake by taking hold of the base of the mushroom between thumb and index finger. Rotating your hand clockwise slowly, until the mushroom lets go. Do not pull out the mushrooms. This would risk damaging the mycelium and killing it. When most of the larger mushrooms have been picked, also pick the smaller ones and the pins as well.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms grow where the light reaches and where there is little penetrating resistance. Because the cake has light shining on the sides, the mushrooms might also grow there. It is hard to counter this and can be allowed. Some growers wrap the sides of the grow box in aluminum foil to keep the sides dark, but this doesn’t always work well.
When mushrooms grow there, they can be picked just before you soak the kit:
Clean hands! Take the grow box out of the bag and place it upside down on your other hand. Wiggle the plastic box so that the cake will fall out, onto your hand. The plastic box can be placed on a disinfectant surface/a>. Now you have this hand free to pick the mushrooms from the sides of the cake. When all mushrooms are picked, you can place the cake back as it was, in the plastic box and continue to the soaking process.
After all the mushrooms have been picked, you prepare the kit for the next flush. Again, with disinfected hands or gloves; take the grow box out of the large grow bag. Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Take the lid out of the ziplock bag and use it to close the grow box. Place the closed grow box in a soaking Bag or use your own clean plastic shopping bag and wrap it around the box. Close it well and place this in a refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 12 hours. This is called the soaking process. Water will now soak through the cake, preparing it for the next flush.
During the soaking you can hang the grow bag with micronfilter upside down to dry. Make sure to hang it upside down, so no micro organisms will access the bag. Many growers prefer to use new and unused grow bags after every flush.
After 12 hours take the soaking Bag with the grow box, out from the fridge and unpack it.
To continue, follow the same steps 3 – 7 as before when you started the process for the first time. Several days later, a new flush will appear. You can get at least 2 or 3 flushes out of a Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic mushroom grow kit. If you are experienced in cultivating, you can get more flushes out of a kit.
When no more mushrooms grow out of a grow kit after the second flush for at least three weeks, or when the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit turns green, red, grey or yellow; the grow kit can be disposed of. The change in color is a sign that the grow kit is contaminated with another fungus or a bacteria. No more mushrooms will grow out of the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic mushroom grow kit and the grow kit should be thrown away in the garbage outside.
When you are too late picking the mushrooms, they will drop their spores. The cake and the mushrooms will turn black/purple (some other cubensis strains red/brown) because of the spores. This is not really a problem; it just doesn’t look very pretty.
When mushrooms release their spores, they also start to degrade and the active ingredients are breaking down. Mushrooms will lose some of their potency.
To late to collect your spores? Buy a
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts.
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Potency||n / a|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||23ºC|
|Yield (from)||> 1000 grams|
|Yield (to)||> 1000 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|
|Not shipped to:||Non EU countries, Africa, Asia, Australia, Caribbean, Central America, Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Iran, Ireland, Middle East, South America, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Israel , New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States|
- Really great product and yields Review by Jaka
- Nice Growkit Review by Frank
- growkits Review by Nagytorma
- good price and quality Review by Grzegorz
- Incredible !! Review by HEYHEYHEY
- Great experience Review by DrMoglut
- Alright, top service Review by Mahy
- Fan of your work Review by Mahy
- Ok. Review by Ricardo
- Great product, great customer service Review by Ollie
- Great customer service Review by Matic
- Bra service bra priser! Review by carlos
- Eazy to handel and good flushes Review by carlos
- 3 XL mushroom kits Review by Chris
I did have an issue with 1 of the 3 grow kits, but after an email, to the support team a replacement kit has been dispatched
My first kit has just started to fruit.
My 1st grow kit the first 2 flushes produces 580g of B+ shrooms with the 3rd flush just starting now.
I noticed some comments about fruiting from the sides of the kit, once you understand a little of how they grow its easy to work out a solution to fix this, mine was to remove the grow kit from its container and place on a wire rack inside a larger plastic tub with air holes drilled into the sides. This is called a shogun fruiting chamber. they the mushroom can grow where they like and harvesting is not a problem.
I am 100% happy and satisfied with this company and products and will happily recommend them to others and continue to use them myself. many thanks (Posted on 6/25/2020)
- Nice product Review by vasikas
- Good but one box have cotaminating Review by Szymon
- GREAT! Review by Nibiru
- not bad, but something wrong Review by locopoco
Amazonian and Mazatapec gave me 5 waves of shrooms each,which is great but not much grew out of it .
-first 2 waves were around 20-25g
-the last 3 were averaging around 8-10g
So in my opinion that could've been better since my small boxes are growing that quantity
Redboy didn't grow at all, and after contacting customer service they were nice and sent me another box, which again after waiting another month showed no result, but the customer service was great.
Worth mentioning these were not my first boxes and i've also grown my own from scratch.
I am very sorry to leave such a review, on my first orders i was very satisfied with the service, but on my last one most of the boxes ended up poor results, so i'll start buying somewhere else (Posted on 4/20/2020)
- Nice service when there Is a problem Review by Jérémy
- Nice help when there Is a problem Review by Jérémy lehire
Important information about Mondo® 3XL Grow Kits Combi Deal
- You have to be 18 years or older to order this product
- This product has shipping limitations. See the additional information to find out where we don't ship.
- When you place an order you declare that you are aware of the legal status of the ordered product(s) in your country and that you are allowed to receive and posses these.
- The use of magic mushrooms is at your own risk, so make sure to be well informed about the use and their effects.
- The price does not include shipment.