5 Magic Mushroom grow kit Discount Pack - Mondo®
Grow large! Magic Mushroom 5 pack. Pick and Choose five grow kits from all our Mondo® Strains. The best mushroom grow kit deal you will get!
Availability: In stock
Get 5 Different or the Same Magic Mushroom strains and receive a great deal!
Are you having a hard time choosing which magic mushroom grow kit you should get? Just order Magic Muhsroom Five Pack! You choose 5 magic mushroom grow kits. You will save money and get to try the different Psilocybe cubensis strains.
Instructions for the Mondo magic mushroom grow kits:
To start up the different types of mushroom grow kits you need to use the right instructions.
Download, read and watch the instructions for the
A Mondo Magic Mushroom grow kit contains:
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis Magic Mushroom grow kit and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziploc with lid.
the instructions for the Mondo® Magic Mushroom grow kits.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use ato maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
Water / Misting
The day after you start the process you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip. Do not spray directly on the cake but spray one time against every side of the bag. So you mist once a day, four sprays. Misting also vents fresh oxygen inside the bag. Right after misting, close the bag again with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
Mushrooms are ripe and should be picked when the veil between the hat and the stem has just torn. Don’t wait much longer. Use surgical gloves or disinfect your hands, wrists and arms.
Pick the mushrooms that are ripe and let the others continue to grow.
Remove the mushrooms from the cake by taking hold of the base of the mushroom between thumb and index finger. Rotating your hand clockwise slowly, until the mushroom lets go. Do not pull out the mushrooms. This would risk damaging the mycelium and killing it. When most of the larger mushrooms have been picked, also pick the smaller ones and the pins as well.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms grow where the light reaches and where there is little penetrating resistance. Because the cake has light shining on the sides, the mushrooms might also grow there. It is hard to counter this and can be allowed. Some growers wrap the sides of the grow box in aluminum foil to keep the sides dark, but this doesn’t always work well.
When mushrooms grow there, they can be picked just before you soak the kit:
- Clean hands! Take the grow box out of the bag and place it upside down on your other hand.
- Wiggle the plastic box so that the cake will fall out, onto your hand. The plastic box can be placed on a disinfectant surface.
- Now you have this hand free to pick the mushrooms from the sides of the cake.
- When all mushrooms are picked, you can place the cake back as it was, in the plastic box and continue to the soaking process.
After all the mushrooms have been picked, you prepare the kit for the next flush.
Again, with disinfected hands or gloves; take the grow box out of the grow bag. Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Take the lid out of the ziploc bag and use it to close the grow box. Place the closed grow box in a soaking Bag or use your own clean plastic shopping bag and wrap it around the box. Close it well and place this in a refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 12 hours.
This is called the soaking process. Water will now soak through the cake, preparing it for the next flush.
During the soaking you can hang the grow bag with micronfilter upside down to dry. Make sure to hang it upside down, so no microorganisms will access the bag. Many growers prefer to use new and unused grow bags after every flush.
After 12 hours take the soaking Bag with the grow box, out from the fridge and unpack it.
To continue, follow the same steps 3 – 7 as before when you started the process for the first time. Several days later, a new flush will appear. You can get at least 2 or 3 flushes out of a Psilocybe cubensis Magic mushroom grow kit. If you are experienced in cultivating, you can get more flushes out of a kit.
When no more mushrooms grow out of a grow kit after the second flush for at least three weeks, or when the Psilocybe cubensis Magic Mushroom grow kit turns green, red, grey or yellow; the grow kit can be disposed of. The change in color is a sign that the grow kit is contaminated with another fungus or bacteria. No more mushrooms will grow out of the Psilocybe cubensis Magic mushroom grow kit and the grow kit should be thrown away in the garbage outside.
When you are too late picking the mushrooms, they will drop their spores. The cake and the mushrooms will turn black/purple (some other cubensis strains red/brown) because of the spores. This is not really a problem; it just doesn’t look very pretty. When mushrooms release their spores, they also start to degrade, and the active ingredients are breaking down. Mushrooms will lose some of their potency.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts.
This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Difficulty||n / a|
|Potency||n / a|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||25ºC|
|Yield (from)||600 grams|
|Yield (to)||> 1000 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||No|
|Not shipped to:||Non EU countries, Africa, Asia, Australia, Caribbean, Central America, Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Iran, Ireland, Middle East, South America, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Israel , New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States|
- Very nice. Review by Mark
- 4 out of 5 crowd mushrooms Review by Jani
- 4 did mushrooms Review by Jani
- 5 box 4 did mushrooms Review by Jani
- purchase review Review by Roger
- As always Review by Pat
- Wasn´t impressed Review by Mij
- Yields most up Review by Wadidiz
- Contamination, failed kits. My fault? Review by Wadidiz
- Much better than other suppliers Review by Wadidiz
- très bon ! Review by gadjoo
Petit défaut : les pains ne sont pas assez compacté donc fragile.
Les kits fructifient très rapidement et en grosse quantité (un flush de Mexican de 330g frais !). Très peu de champignons qui poussent sur les côtés (si mis dans leur boites en carton)
Repart très vite après noyage (2 jours pour le plus rapide)
Mazapatek : Le kit n'est jamais parti depuis réception. J'ai dunk (noyé) 2 fois, la seconde fois séquestration au CO2 et en ayant planté des coups de fourchette dans le pain. Celui-ci manquait cruellement d'eau. (Posted on 6/8/2022)
- 1 out of 5 Review by Maximilian
[ Edit by MMS: Hello Maximilian, Thanks for your review. Please contact the Support with your issue and we can help out. ] (Posted on 5/26/2022)
- Good Review by Lookrani
4 of 5, because 1 grow kits was contaminated. Unfortunately I didn't know it was exchangeable so I didn't contact the site, had I done it in time it would have been exchanged for a new one. (Posted on 5/10/2022)
- Take Time but big Grow Review by J.
Them they explode (Posted on 4/17/2022)
- It worked Review by Beginner
I started growing it in a ridicuolus way: fully closed but half of the bag's wall was made out of masks, + a tiny hole where I assembled a water sprayer. I expected the air through the masks and I only had to pusg the spray button for humidity. - I didn't kill none of them in 1 fucking month with this!
After that I just took the spray out, so there was a hole on my bag. I thought whatever, let it be unsterile, I don't care after all of this. Those boxes just needed air for growing. All of them had more or less some yield, some of them really good, some of them just half of it. now I have too much, but I'm waiting for the second flush.
After all, this amount of stuff I have for 150 bucks, I'd say it worth for it. (Posted on 4/8/2022)
- Excellent Review by faf
- Hätte 5 Sterne wenn alle 5 Boxen aufgegangen wären Review by Dave
- Good Review by Eva
Thanks a lot. (Posted on 12/9/2021)
- Very very good Review by Andy
- Very good Review by Andy
Important information about Mondo® Grow kit Discount 5 Pack
- You have to be 18 years or older to order this product
- This product has shipping limitations. See the additional information to find out where we don't ship.
- When you place an order you declare that you are aware of the legal status of the ordered product(s) in your country and that you are allowed to receive and posses these.
- The use of magic mushrooms is at your own risk, so make sure to be well informed about the use and their effects.
- The price does not include shipment.