Hawaiian Copelandia Magic mushroom grow kit | panaeolus cyanescens
Copelandia Hawaiian magic mushroom grow kit is the myceliumbox that will grow you Panaeolus Cyanescens mushrooms.
Also known as Copelandia Cyanescens the Hawaiian Copelandia grows small grey - white mushrooms. Their long thin stems and small caps make them look like nothing out there.
Hawaiian Copelandia potency is 3-4 times higher then Psilocybe cubensis mushrooms, and they contains more psilocin. Expect a spiritual, visionary and highly visual..like a dmt trip in a mushroom!
Now it's possible to grow your own!!
The Hawaiian copelandia grow kit is for the more experienced growers.
Availability: In stock
Hawaiian Copelandia magic mushroom grow kit. aka Panaeolus Cyanescens, Copelandia Cyanescens Copelandia papilionacea or Psilocybe Cyanescens (false!)... You name them as you like!
You know it must be different if a species is called so many names. The official names are Panaeolus Cyanescens and Copelandia Cyanescens. The Copelandia is very potent, compared to the psilocybe cubensis the Hawaiian Copelandia is even 4-6 times stronger. And gives a vivid visual and clean trip.
A more then basic knowledge of mycology and advanced cultivation experience is needed to cultivate the Hawaiian Copelandia mushrooms, with this grow kit it is slightly easier, but still difficult.
Hawaiian Copelandia Panaeolus Cyanescens grow kit
How to grow Hawaiian Copelandia? This has been a quest for years. It's hard, but now you can give growing Panaeolus Cyanescens a chance with this easy to use grow kit. A few key factors are important:
- Work clean !
- Lots of fresh air : Air the kit, twice a day
- High Humidity : Moist the grow kit once a day
- Do not spray on the pins or mushrooms
Warning: Due cold storage the substrate can have some blue and green spots upon arrival. This does not mean that your kit is contaminated. Just send a picture of the kit to the Support and we can help you determinate if it is something else
Contents of the Hawaiian Copelandia grow kit
- Mycelium box 1200 ml with Panaeolus Cyanescens, Hawaiian strain
- Topsoil (casing layer) black earth like substance
- Grow bag
We recommend that you start the kit as soon as possible. If you do not want to use it right away. Keep the kit refrigerated between 5 - 7 degrees Celsius. Only use a cleaned refrigerator. Start the kit within a week after rival.
Instructions Hawaiian Copelandia Panaeolus Cyanescens grow kit
Work clean !
Clean your work area and wash your hands Use gloves and a face mask if you have them. Work with your arms stretched so the kit is an arms length a way form you. This way you can not breath or cough on the kit or in the grow bag.
Start your Hawaiian Copelandia grow kit:
Take out the contents of the kit. The substrate container, topsoil (casing layer) container, the growbag (humidity bag) the paperclip
Spread the black top soil (casing layer) over the substrate, smooth it out evenly over the surface with your fingers.
Put the kit in the grow bag.
Mist the black top soil layer, until it is very mosit but not soaked with water.
Add fresh air and close the bag with the paper clip.
Everyday spray the sides of the grow bag with 1-2 sprays of water, from a misting bottle. And add fresh air by squeezing the bag and then opening it again, allowing new air to come inside.
5 - 17 days after starting your Copelandia grow kit, pins will begin to form (small mushrooms, tat appeear like small dots)
DO NOT SPRAY the pins or mushrooms directly. But take the mushroom grow kit out of the growbag, add fresh air, spray the bag lightly to increase humidity. Put the kit back in the grow bag and close the bag.
5-7 days after pinning most mushrooms will be grown and are ready to pick.
Prepare the kit for the next flush, by misting the top layer with lots of water. Spray until one or to centimeters of water accumulates at the bottom of the grow kit. You can pour the water out of the kit when you the new flush begins to grow.
The set-up or positioning of your Hawaiian Copelandia kit is very important.
- Your cultivation area should be clean and disinfected.
- Pick a spot off the ground, preferably between knee and eye height. Or on top of a cupboard
- Do NOT cultivate in your bathroom, toilet or cellar. These rooms often contain other molds or bacteria.
- Do NOT put the kit in a box, container or other closed environment. The grow kit needs fresh air and airflow. With no air you will kill the mycelium.
- Do NOT put the kit in direct sunlight. A bright place in the house is perfect.
Fruiting temperature for the Panaeolus Cyanescens mushrooms is around 24 degrees Celsius, more or less the same as you grow psilocybe cubensis mushrooms. If you keep ypur grow kit around that temperature the kit will flourish. We notice that if the kit cultivation temperature is lower then 19 degrees the kit will not preform as good.
- Colonization temperature 26-29°C
- Fruiting temperature 23-26°C
The mycelium and mushrooms need fresh air to develop. that is why it is important to air the grow bag 2 times a day. You can add the fresh air by doing the following:
- Close your doors and windows to avoid draft
- Clean your hands or use gloves
- Open the grow bag, by removing the clip and unfolding the top.
- Now squeeze the bag and open it to add the fresh air.
- Do this 3-4 times and the kit will have enough fresh air for the day
- Fold the top and close it with the clips
- Air the kit in the mornings and at night.
After adding fresh air it is time to increase the humidity in the grow bag. This can be done by misting the top soil of the kit and the inside of the grow bag. Make it moist not wet.
When the first small mushroom form in the grow kit, take the substrate kit out of the humidity bag, and spray in the bag only! The Hawaiian Copelandia mushrooms do not like to get wet and will stop growing. Never spray on the mushrooms.
The perfect time to harvest your Hawaiian Copelandia kit is about 24-36 hours after the Panaeolus Cyanescens mushrooms drops their spores. The caps turn a bit grayish white.You will see some black spores on the caps too. Time to pick your mushrooms!
Unlike the psilocybe cubensis the Panaeolus Cyanescens does not have a veil. The caps just open and drop their spores.
How to pick the mushrooms from the Copelandia mushroom kit?
Gently knock the Panaeolus Cyanescens mushrooms over, snap them at the base. They will detach themselves form the substrate and are ready for use.
FAQ and troubleshooting
Having doubts about the growing process or need some more advice? Read our Hawaiian copelandia FAQ and get more out of your grow kit
Panaeolus cyanescens produces a black spore print that at best can be obtained when the caps are opening. This way you can store the genetics of the mushroom strain and research the spores under a microscope.
- Harvest a mushroom that has it cap open
- Cut the cap of the stem
- Place the cap with the gills down on foil or a microscopy glass
- Cover the cap and foil with a glass bowl or a contrainer.
- Wait for 1-2 days
- Remove the cap from the surface
- You print is ready!
- Secure the print by folding the foil and store it in a zip lock bag
Panaeolus cyanescens, also known as Copelandia cyanescens and blue meanies are a hallucinogenic mushroom that contains , , and .
Binomial name :Panaeolus cyanescens (Berkeley & Broome) Singer
- Kingdom: Fungi
- Phylum: Basidiomycota
- Class: Hymenomycetes
- Order: Agaricales
- Familly: Bolbitiacaeae
- Genus: Panaeolus
- Species: Cyanescens
- Strain: Hawaiian
- Habitat: Bovine Dung
- Climate: Tropical
- Strain Origin: Hawaii
- Cap: 10-40 mm in diameter, hemispheric expanding to broadly convex to nearly plane with age. Brownish maturing to grayish white. Flesh readily bruising bluish.
- Stem: 85-120 mm in length. Typically equal, sometimes slightly enlarged at base. Yellowish to gray bruising bluish.
- Gills: Attachment adnexed. Mottled grayish coloration in young fruit bodies becoming black in maturity.
- Spores: Black, lemonshaped on 4-spored basidia
- Substrate: Dung, straw, compost.
Panaeolus cyanescens is a coprophilous, dung-inhabiting, species which grows in tropical and neotropical areas in both hemispheres. It has been found in Africa Australia, Bali, Belize, Brasil, Borneo, the Caribbean , Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, India, Malaysia, Indonesia , Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Thailand, Europe Japan, Mexico, Oceania (including Fiji and Samoa), the Philippines, South America, Tasmania, and the United States. (source wikipedia)
Not much is know about the history of the Panaeolus cyanescens. There are no archeological findings of the mushrooms. And they often were available next to other more know mushroom species like the psilocybe cubensis and amanita muscaria, probably these were used instead.
The Panaeolus cyanescens was and still is used in Indonesia both in ritual, celebration and recreational use. Indonesian Batik artist would use the Pan Cyans to get inspiration, explaining the colorful and trippy design of the art.
The mushrooms were given to travelers and when popularity grew in 1980, sold to tourist on Bali, Java and Sumatra.
On Samoa the Indigenous people would call the mushrooms by different names referring to the state of mind the pan cyans give you or to the way of cultivation. Like Taepovi meaning “cow patty”, Pulouaitu “spirit house”, and Faleaitu meaning “comedy”. Apparently the Samoan youth discovered the psycho active quality's of the Panaeolus cyanescens mushroom in the 1970's
During 1990's the Panaeolus cyanescens appears in the Netherlands spread by home growers and shortly after in 'smartshops' under the name Hawaiians or Balinees.
Fun fact is that even the Panaeolus cyanescens are primary from tropical climates, the specimen that was researched for it's psilocibine was collected from a garden in France.
Other names for the Panaeolus cyanescens are : Blue meanies, Pan cyan, Hawaiian blue meanies, blauender dungerling, falterdungerling (German), jambur/jamur (Indonesian), tenkech (Chol).
In 1871 the Pan Cyans were named as Agaricus cyanescens by Berkeley and Broome. Years later the name Copelandia papilionacea was given by Bresadola from the Philippines,; it was then named Copelandia cyanescens by Singer in 1951. The species was named Panaeolus cyanescens by Saccardo in 1887, which is now its official formal name.
Responsible use and Harm Reduction
Growing mushrooms is not without any risks. Only cultivate mushrooms when it's allowed in your country. The grow kits are developed for small home growing and to provide spore prints for research.
Dosing mushrooms and finding the right dose depends on a few things; the mushrooms species, if the mushrooms are dried or fresh, your weight and the purpose of your trip. Read more about dose calculation, trip levels and safe use before you depart on your magical journey.
Be warned the Panaeolus cyanescens Hawaiian Copelandia are very potent mushrooms, EvenaA small dose will exceed any cubensis trip.
Average dosage for the Hawaiian Copelandia Panaeolus cyanescens mushrooms:
- Threshold dose : 0,15 gram dry / 1-2 gram fresh
- Light dose: 0,2 - 0,4 grams dry / 4 grams fresh
- Medium dose: 0,5 - 0,7 grams dry / 7 grams fresh
- Heavy dose: 0,8 - 1,2 grams dry / 12 grams fresh
Active substances in various concentrations are the following Alkaloids:
|Grow Kit type||Variable|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||24ºC|
|Yield (to)||50 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|
|Not shipped to:||Non EU countries, Germany, California, Georgia (US), Idaho|
- Difficult Review by Bence
MMS Customer Support edit:
How unfortunate that something went wrong with your kit. Please always contact our customer support whenever there are any issues.
Here you can find some extra growing information to improve the yield.
https://support.magic-mushrooms-shop.com/en/support/solutions/articles/80001026286-grow-instructions-copelandia (Posted on 9/8/2022)
- life is not about easy things... Review by jack
small yields but don't need to restart and you can pick them every few days, I used to eat them right away, 1-3 is good for microdosing they are neat and calm rather than any cubensis I've tried, it is worth your efforts why not?;-]...
and one more thing, the black soil should be loose like a crumbles, do not push it with your fingers (gloves) like the dough, it needs to be loose to create white thick mycelium....good luck! (Posted on 8/25/2022)
- Dishappointed. Review by Emmanuele
@@Edit by MMS: Please contact our Support for some Help. The Hawaiian Copelandia kits are a more difficult to grow, compared with the cubensis kits. Because the Hawaiian Copelandia are new to our site we added a trouble shooting guide to the instructions page. (Posted on 8/10/2022)
- Good! Review by Plamen
Not so easy to grow, you need to be more experienced and careful. (Posted on 7/30/2022)
- No success Review by Chris
- Good client support. Review by Alfred
- Small flushes only 3 g dried Review by Gert
- As expected Review by MM
- Interesting Review by dinj
It was an interesting growing process, as I picked them during different days instead of in flushes. The reason was that some were ready to pick while a lot others were growing up or babies.
I don't know if this was the right process, I was also a bit unsure about when to pick them, as they don't have an easy cue like the opening of the veil of the other mushrooms.
Also they seem to have a high amount of water, like 94-95%, which I don't know if it means something.
I haven't tried their potency at the moment.
And I wish there would be more clear instructions, specially on when to pick them.
Edit by MMS: Read the Hawaiian Copelandia Instructions Online : https://www.magic-mushrooms-shop.com/en/copelandia-hawaiian.html#HWCOL , Thank you for you review! (Posted on 4/18/2022)
- very good first harvest Thank you Review by Roman
- Best shop Review by Filip
- Great service Review by Filipusis
- Gutes Zuchtset Kamm Alles Schnell..Sehr Potent...???? Review by Hoodelster
- Great service, product as described Review by BrainbellJangler
Only 4 stars because yield was low (10g). This is likely due to user error and not the product itself, but I can't be sure. After first flush, I believe the cake developed trich so I tossed it.
I will order again. (Posted on 12/6/2021)
- Easy, very strong! Review by adz
Within 1 week I had the first flush of 40 grams, days after another 60 grams and now 3 flush is growing a few more hawaiians !
Pan cyans... 0.5 gram dry had me roling on the ground with visuals ... great trip! (Posted on 10/27/2021)
Important information about Hawaiian Copelandia panaeolus cyanescens grow kit
- You have to be 18 years or older to order this product
- This product has shipping limitations. See the additional information to find out where we don't ship.
- When you place an order you declare that you are aware of the legal status of the ordered product(s) in your country and that you are allowed to receive and posses these.
- The use of magic mushrooms is at your own risk, so make sure to be well informed about the use and their effects.
- The price does not include shipment.