Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Amazon XP by FreshMushrooms®
An Amazon grow kit by FreshMushrooms® grows mystic and mind bending psilocybe cubensis magic mushrooms. The Amazon magic mushrooms are the editor’s choice of vessels to encounter the fabric of the universe.
Availability: In stock
Growing with the Amazonian XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits is extremely easy. These kits are completely maintenance-free thanks to a fully colonized substrate without fillers. You hardly have to do anything to get your first flush with high levels of psilocin. Follow the instructions below and you will be assured a high harvest of mushrooms!
- Fast growing: 1 week to first pins
- High yields: Up to 4 flushes. (with excellent conditions)
- High Potency: According the supplier the XP (Extra Potent) strains are twice as potent!
Contents of Amazonian XP Mushroom Grow Kit
- 1x Amazonian Mushrooms Grow box – This contains rye substrate with active mycelium
- 1x Growbag – The bag has filters across the bag.
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring micro organisms that can contaminate the Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Instructions: Starting the Magic Mushroom grow kit
1. Take the magic mushroom grow kit, plastic bag and paperclip out of the box. Remove the lid of the mushroom grow kit (store the lid properly). Rinse the lid under running water. You will need it again later (step 7).
2.Place the mushroom grow kit without lid in the plastic grow bag (opening at the top). Slide the opening of the bag under the bottom with the micro perforation pointing upwards. The opening of the bag is now largely closed. You do not have to worry about air circulation.
3. When you see the first small mushrooms ( called pins), you can put the grow bag upright. Do not water! The first magic mushrooms will be visible after about 1 week.
4. Place the mushroom grow kit in an area with enough daylight and at a temperature between 18 °C and 28 °C. NEVER place the grow kit in direct sunlight. Although mushrooms will grow at almost any temperature above 15 °C, 23 °C is the ideal temperature for an optimal harvest. Special heat mats are available to ensure this temperature and not have to heat the entire room.
5. When the mushrooms are slightly bigger as the pins keep the bag a bit open the entire time so the moisture can evaporate (Phase 2). Too much moisture is not good.
The first mushrooms will be visible after approximately 1 week. Your first harvest will be about a week later. Make sure that you harvest before the first spores begin to fall! Freshmushrooms grow kits produce their first harvest fairly quickly. The first buds are already visible after only 1 week. Low and high temperatures may slightly delay this growth process. As soon as the buds are visible, stop spraying the inside of the bag. It usually takes one to two weeks before the mushrooms are fully developed.
6.These kits can produce several mushroom harvests. To do so, fill the kit with clean tap water after the first harvest. This process is known as cold shock. It breathes new life into the mycelium and ensures that enough moisture is present for the mushrooms to grow.
7. Place the lid of the grow Kit back on the kit. Let the kit rest for 12 hours. Open a corner of the lid and drain the excess water. From here you can follow the instructions from step 1 again. This process can be repeated several times.
Growing with heatingmat (use only for this kit)
Place the plastic bag with the Grow Kit in it on the heat mat. Switch the heat mat on. After two days switch the heat mat off and wait until the buds have developed, which usually takes between five and ten days. Then switch the heat mat on again and open the top of the bag a little so the moisture can evaporate.
What to do if the buds haven’t developed after ten days. Take the cake out of the plastic box, put it back in the plastic box on its side and start again with two days with the heat mat.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store themagic mushroom grow kit inside a Soaking Bag in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 4 weeks after the production date.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use a thermo mat to maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The magic mushroom grow kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 7 and 10 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
Mushrooms are ripe and should be picked when the veil between the hat and the stem has just torn. Don’t wait much longer. Use surgical gloves or disinfect your hands, wrists and arms. Pick the mushrooms that are ripe and let the others continue to grow. The cake has no top layer such as vermiculite. This makes is much easier to pick the mushrooms than with the standard grow kits. The mushrooms can easily be pulled out of the cake by holding them between thumb and index finger. They mushrooms let go almost immediately. When most of the larger mushrooms have been picked, also pick the smaller ones and the pins as well.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms grow where the light reaches and where there is little penetrating resistance. Because the cake has light shining on the sides, the mushrooms might also grow there. It is hard to counter this and can be allowed. Some growers wrap the sides of the grow box in aluminum foil to keep the sides dark, but this doesn’t always work well.
When mushrooms grow there, they can be picked just before you soak the kit:
Clean hands! Take the grow box out of the bag and place it upside down on your other hand. Wiggle the plastic box so that the cake will fall out, onto your hand. The plastic box can be placed on a disinfectant surface. Now you have this hand free to pick the mushrooms from the sides of the cake. When all mushrooms are picked, you can place the cake back as it was, in the plastic box and continue to the soaking process.
When no more mushrooms grow out of a grow kit after the second flush for at least three weeks, or when the Magic Mushroom grow kit turns green, red, grey or yellow; the grow kit can be disposed of. The change in color is a sign that the grow kit is contaminated with another fungus or a bacteria. No more mushrooms will grow out of the Psilocybe cubensis Magic mushroom grow kit and the grow kit should be thrown away in the garbage outside.
When you are too late picking the mushrooms, they will drop their spores. The cake and the mushrooms will turn black/purple (some other cubensis strains red/brown) because of the spores. This is not really a problem; it just doesn’t look very pretty. When mushrooms release their spores, they also start to degrade and the active ingredients are breaking down. Mushrooms will lose some of their potency.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts.
This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
|Grow Kit type||FreshMushrooms|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||24ºC|
|Yield (from)||100 grams|
|Yield (to)||300 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|
|Not shipped to:||Non EU countries, Africa, Asia, Australia, Caribbean, Central America, Germany, Iran, Middle East, South America, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Israel , New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States|
- great kit
- Great :(
- Great product
- Not so sure about these kits!
This time we thought we'd try out a different kind of kit. We have one Amazonian and one Mazatapec.
22 days after cultivation began we had only had 2 or 3 very small shrooms from the Amazonian kit that had grown around the sides and just not progressed past not even a centimetre in size. The Mazatapec had tiny pinheads all over from around day 8 but absolutely no growth after that.
After chatting with customer services (vincent van goa lol!) I decided to start a fresh flush on the amazonians and then picked all the pinheads (hundreds!) from the mazatapec and cold shocked that kit.
Another 9 days later...
The amazonian has sprouted quite a few very small, gnarled looking shrooms but every single one without fail is wedged down the side. The Mazatapec has sprouted ONE shroom that has stayed about 1cm tall for the past 3 days with no visible progress.
Without thinking we had the Mckennai kit from the same brand delivered as we wanted to try a different kind of shroom plus getting frustrated with no results on the other two. It has pinheads but to be honest im not holding my breathe for anything spectacular to happen.
The space the kits are cultivated in is lovely and sterile, we followed the instructions to the tee and the temperature is always between 21-24c. I'm just not convinced by these kits. Never before has it taken 31 days, over THREE kits, to cultivate a measely few grams of dried mushies.
Very dissapointing. (Posted on 9/16/2018)
- ***** very good
- deutliche verschlechterung zu den alten kits
- Great product
- Easy to grow
Grew really fast and have 3 flushes so far.
Will definitely be buying another kit when this one is done! (Posted on 6/18/2018)
- Great product, would highly recommend
- Hammer Shop nur zu empfehlen
(Posted on 5/18/2018)
- Bis ins Detail
Da der Amazonian Pilz eine leicht zu kultivierende Sorte ist, stellt er für Anfänger ein guten Start in die Welt der Miniatur und Farben dar. Kauf euch diese Eintrittskarte und ihr werdet es nicht bereuen!
Es ist unglaublich was eigentlich das Gehirn im Stande ist zu leisten wenn es nur den richtigen Schalter oder Anstoß bekommt.
Mit diesen Pilzen haben mein Bruder und ich Farben gesehen die wir noch nicht einmal kannten. Ich (36) bin eigentlich von Geburt an Farbenblind und habe Probleme mit jeglichen Mischfarben. Das heißt ich konnte z.B. kein Schwarz von Lila und Dunkelblau unterscheiden.
Konnte ich nicht !!!......nun hat mein Gehirn neue Farben gelernt.
Ich zeige unter Anderem meiner Mutti neue Farben in ihren eigenen Garten die sie noch niemals gesehen oder bemerkt hatte und bereichere nun auch ihr Wissen über Pflanzen auf eine ganz Andere Art. Wo Früher für mich der Regenbogen 3 Farben hatte, zählt er nun je nach Sonne und Wetter weit mehr. Das ist keine Einbildung und kein Spiel was mein Gehirn mit mir treibt, sondern ich sehe auch im realen Leben nun viel viel mehr Farben.
Auch erstaunlich bei den Amazonian Pilzen ist die Detailgenauigkeit. Wenn die Pupillen sehr groß werden und die Sonne noch mehr Lichtreflektoren reizt, passiert es nicht all zu Selten das man einen gestochen Scharfen Blick auf Alles hat was man möchte. Selbst die kleinste Ameise kann "rangezoomt" werden und jedes winzige Detail kann man sich betrachten. Auch hier scheint das Gehirn zu lernen. Als ich das nächste Mal mir zufällig Ameisen betrachtete sahen alle viel Detailgetreuer aus. Irgendwie anders als vorher!
Ich bin sehr überzeugt davon dass diese Pilze jeder unbedingt mal probiert haben sollte. Sie eröffnet nicht nur das Tür zur Natur, sondern scheinen auch unseren Gehirn etwas beibringen zu können.
Auch nicht zu Kurz kommt der Spaß an der Reise. Ausgedehnte Spaziergänge mit Freunden machen richtig Spaß und es wird auf jeden Fall mal wieder richtig gelacht!
Somit empfehle ich diese Pilze unbedingt an Alle weiter. Vielleicht auch mal Medizinisch gesehen....... (Posted on 5/15/2018)
- top qualität danke :)
- Wachsen schnell, Wirkung schwach
Dieses Kit war nach 8-9 Tagen schon erntereif. Insgesamt habe ich ca. 40g (getrocknet) geerntet.
Weil ich schon etwas Erfahrung mit Pilzen habe, habe ich mir 11g (getrocknet) von diesen gegeben.
Ich habe eigentlich erwartet, in eine andere Dimension einzutauchen, aber es hat sich angefühlt wie ein 5g Trip mit den Golden Teacher.
Bei 1g von diesen habe ich kaum was gemerkt, während der Golden Teacher schon deutlich spürbar war.
Für Anfänger, die noch nie Pilze probiert haben, würde ich dieses Kit empfehlen.
Ansonsten würde ich mir das nächste Mal ein anderes bestellen.
Lieferung und Service ist hier erstklassig! (Posted on 4/8/2018)
- Bester Service,beste Preise!
- Kann ich nur empfehlen!
- Pins start after 6 days
Very easy to grow.
(Posted on 3/20/2018)
- Wahnsinns Pilze aber nur 2 mal geflusht leider
Important information about FreshMushrooms® grow kit Amazon
- You have to be 18 years or older to order this product
- This product has shipping limitations. See the additional information to find out where we don't ship.
- When you place an order you declare that you are aware of the legal status of the ordered product(s) in your country and that you are allowed to receive and posses these.
- The use of magic mushrooms is at your own risk, so make sure to be well informed about the use and their effects.
- The price does not include shipment.
As low as: €92.50
Starting from: €170.00
Up to: €172.50