Do you ship to my country?
Not all products can be shipped to all countries, some products have shipping restrictions. You can find these restrictions in the product's additional information. Be aware that it is the customer's responsibility to order only those products that are legal in their country. Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com is not aware of the legal status of our products in other countries. For more information, we would like to direct you to the website of your government.
Your Shipping Address
- Make sure that the shipping address you provide is a residential or a company address.
- Do not use a PO-box, Post-office or packstations as a shipping address. These addresses cannot be delivered to.
Please double-check your shipping address when you make an order!
- Ensure you provide a full name, street name, house number, zip/postal code, city and country. (for addresses without postal codes, use 0000)
- For delivery outside the Netherlands, it is recommended to include your phone number in the checkout form under your address details so the delivery company can contact you if needed.
- When the order is shipped, the address can not be changed!
- When you make an error in the shipping address, contact us as soon as you can to change it. After the order has been shipped, we cannot make changes. Your order will be returned to us, and we can send it again after you pay the new costs for shipping it again.
When will I receive my order?
- When we receive your payment, you will receive a status update by email, and your order will be processed.
- Your order will be shipped the same or the next business day. If the products you ordered are in stock
- After the order is handed to the shipping company, you will receive another email with a tracking code.
- The provided tracking code will inform you about the estimated date of delivery of the package at your address or pickup location (in case you have selected UPS Access Point as the shipping method)
There is no indication on the outside of the parcel what the contents is. The packages do not contain invoices, packaging lists or instructions. These are only available in digital format. A copy can be requested at any time.
Note: When shipping outside of the EU, we are obliged to put an invoice on the outside of the parcel. Prices are ex VAT / TAX. Customers outside the EU might be charged additional import rights and TAX upon delivery.
Which shipping methods can I choose?
We offer you the lowest price possible to ensure you, you get your parcel delivered on time and undamaged.
Not available in every country.
Important; if you are going to collect your parcel, make sure that you bring an official form of identification or government-issued ID that matches the name on the parcel. If you do not bring it on pickup, you will not get your parcel.
Fast shipping. Parcels arrive quickly and are offered up to three times in case the recipient is not at home.
Receive your package within one business day. Available for all non-European destinations.
Your package will be shipped with PostNL or a company contracted by PostNL, for example, DPD, GLS, or MRW.
How much do I pay for shipping?
The prices depend on several conditions: the country of destination, the shipping method and the total weight of your order. Here is how you can find out:
1 . Add the product(s) to your cart:
2. In the shopping cart, select the country, enter the postal code and click "Get a quote":
3. Now you see the available shipping methods and the cost.
Look at the picture below to see how many business days it will be for your parcel to arrive when you choose for the UPS Standard service.
Below you will find the indication PostNL provides on the transit days. Note that this is only an indication; actual shipment might take longer or could go faster. It might be possible that we do not ship to the countries below or the shipping method is not available for your country.
Days in Transit
|Country||Days in Transit|
|Andorra||2 - 3||Liechtenstein||3 - 4|
|Austria||2 - 3||Lithuania||10 - 12|
|Belgium||2 - 3||Luxembourg||2 - 3|
|Bulgaria||7 - 9||Macedonia||7 - 9|
|Croatia||7 - 9||Malta||5 - 7|
|Czech Republic||5 - 6||Monaco||2 - 3|
|2 - 3||Norway||3 - 4|
|Estonia||10 - 12||Poland||5 - 6|
|Finland||2 - 3||Portugal||4 - 5|
|France||2 - 3||Romania||7 - 9|
|Germany||2 - 3||Serbia||7 - 9|
|Greece||5 - 7||Slovenia||7 - 9|
|Hungary||6 - 7||Slovakia||7 - 9|
|Iceland||4 - 5||Spain||3 - 4|
|Ireland||2 - 3||Sweden||2 - 3|
|Italy||3 - 4||Switzerland||2 -3|
|Latvia||10 - 12||Turkey||8 - 10|
Returns and Refunds
All our products are produced and selected with the utmost care. We are here to help if you are not satisfied and wish to request a refund or a replacement. This page contains the conditions of our return, refund and replacement policy.
Return my order
After you have received your order, you have 14 calendar days to let us know if you wish to return one or more item(s). But please be aware: not all items can be returned. Please continue reading to find out which items are not eligible.
Sending back items
Before sending back any items, always contact our customer support team. Items that are shipped back to us without approval from one of our customer support members will not be refunded or replaced.
You will be responsible for covering the expenses of returning your item(s).
In case a complete order is returned, the original shipping costs will be refunded after an inspection in our warehouse.
To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it. Your item(s) must be in the original packaging.
Also read: Refund
Items Not Eligible
Some of our products need to be stored in a specific controlled environment and can only be out of those controlled environments for a limited time before they are used for their purpose. These items cannot be returned and refunded. This applies to the following items:
- Mushroom Grow Kits
- Spores: prints, vials and syringes
- Cacti: potted, cutting and grow kits
How To Return Your Item
Read more: Returns and Refunds Policy