Easy Chocolate Magic Mushrooms recipe
Posted under: Art and psychedelic lifestyle
Are you one of those who can't stand the taste of Magic Mushrooms? We understand. That earthy and bitter taste is not for everybody... This is why we are presenting to you an easy way to masc that taste... with chocolate!
Disclaimer: Psilocybin mushrooms are potentially illegal substances, and we do not encourage or condone the use of this substance where it is against the law. However, we accept that illegal drug use occurs, and believe that offering responsible harm reduction information is imperative to keeping people safe. For that reason, this post is designed to ensure the safety of those who decide to use the substance. We do not encourage using this drug outside of a legal or traditional context.
Don't take the consumption of magic mushrooms lightly.
- DO NOT mix Magic Mushrooms with other drugs
- DO NOT take higher doses than recommended
- DO NOT take magic mushrooms when you are alone, especially if you are just starting to explore
- Consult our Responsible use of Magic Mushrooms
- Take a look at our Dosage Guide
- And finally: 9 Steps to have an Amazing Magic Mushroom Trip
Natural is better!
Mixing your Magic Mushrooms with drinks or food should be a last resort thing, the best is to go natural. Why? Because psilocybin is a chemical compound that must be absorbed by your body, and when food is also being absorbed by your body, it can reduce the effect of the active ingredient and you might not experience much at all.
Nevertheless, if you're the owner of a special palate, our easy chocolate magic mushrooms recipe will do the trick.
What you'll need?
- A milk chocolate bar such as Milka
- A dose of dry magic mushrooms (1.5 grams or less, never more)
- A funny silicone cooking mold like this. Dinosaurs are always cool!
Steps for this easy magic mushrooms recipe (1 person):
- Take one portion of chocolate (one column of squares and put it in a bowl, then melt it in the microwave. Be vigilant, chocolate can burn in the microwave oven.
- Grind your dry magic mushrooms and put a dose (1.5g) it in one dinosaur mold.
- Allow the melted chocolate cool a bit BUT don't let it become solid again.
- Pour the melted but cooled chocolate to the mold.
- Put the mold in the fridge and let it become solid.
- Eat the chocolate and happy tripping!