What do you know about Utopia and Hollandia Magic Truffles?
Hollandia and Utopia Magic Mushrooms are definitely some of the strongest magic truffles around. Utopia's stones are kept growing longer to ensure it's very high potency. In regards to Hollandia Magic Truffles, they are also up there in regards to strength, This Dutch truffle is the resultant of years of sclerotia cultivation and experience.
What are Magic Truffles?
Magic Truffles are just like mushrooms in regards to the active element called Psilocybin, We will see it more in detail further down but keep in mind that the main difference comes from the way they look.
There are a different kind of truffles in the market, the following are some of the ones we carry on top of the Hollandia and Utopia truffles: Truffles Mexicana, Atlantis truffles, Dragon’s Dynamite, Psilocybe Tampanensis Truffles, Magic Truffles HIgh Hawaiians and Magic Truffles Galindoi Mushrocks.
The Difference between Magic Mushrooms and Magic Truffles
Looks are the only difference between magic mushrooms and magic truffles. They both contain psilocybin and psilocin. These two substances are responsible for the creation of the psychedelic experience.
If you want to know more about the effects, chemical structures and the difference between those two elements, take a look at our blog post Magic Mushrooms: Psilocybin and Psilocin
Magic Truffles are actually not real truffles but sclerotia.
Sclerotia (sclerotium in plural) is a tangled clump of (psilocybe mushroom) mycelium where nutrition and water get stored when environmental conditions aren’t optimal for the Mushroom to grow outside the earth, so they grow under.
This means that our Magic Truffle is basically a fungus growing underground. Both products are parts of one and the same organism that produces the psychoactive substances psilocybin, psilocin and small amounts of baeocystin and norbaeocystin.
All about our strains of the month: Utopia and Hollandia Magic Truffles!
The Hollandia Magic Truffle
The Hollandia Magic Truffle was developed in the Netherlands and it is a newcomer in the market. It is most definitely one of the strongest truffles known, so if you are a beginner psychonaut be very careful and only take a partial portion (we will take a look at this further down). As a matter of fact, you could even share half a portion between two people.
the Hollandia Magic Truffle comes in a 15g pack and it is vacuum sealed. One pack is more than enough for two strong trips.
This amazing Truffle tastes a bit like nuts and you will find that compared to other kinds of magic truffles, it is less acidic. If visual effects is what you are after, this is the truffle you need.
The Utopia Magic Truffle
The Utopia Magic Truffle is one of the strongest magic truffles around. New to the truffle family, it's stones are kept growing longer to ensure it's very high potency. They are related to the Atlantis truffles. Normally, truffles will be cultivated for 4 to 6 months, the Utopia will go up to 9 and even 10 months.
This increases the level of psilocybin present in the rocks. The only other truffle that comes close is the Hollandia. We also recommend caution with the dosage if you are a beginner, half a portion (7.5g) will do the job.
There is not much difference between a Magic Mushroom Trip and a Magic Truffle trip.
The effects can be felt within 30-40 minutes and it will go in crescendo. The trip can last 2 hours but of course, it all depends on the person, not everybody is the same or is in the same psychological state of mind.
Truffles can be a bit more potent that psilocybe Cubensis, particularly with the Hollandia and Utopia truffles so take that into consideration when trying them.
A popular conversion to measure how much to take is 1 for 5, so 1 gram of dried cubensis would be the same as 5 grams of fresh magic truffles. Experienced users would take all of the 15g, if you are not, go for half (7.5g).
Some of the most common effects are the following:
- Truffles can lead to feelings of relaxation that are similar to the effects of low doses of marijuana.
- They can make you hallucinate. Yes, many users describe seeing sounds or hearing colors
- You might also feel anxious — at least while you're on the drug.
- Your pupils may also dilate.
- Your sense of time could be distorted.
- You may have an out-of-body experience
- You might feel more open or imaginative.
If you want to know more about the effects, chemical structures and the difference between Psilocybin and Psilocin Read our blog post ‘Magic Mushrooms: Psilocybin and Psilocin’
Take a look at the Business Insider's article the effects psilocybin and psilocin can have on you.
Useful advice before you trip...
As usual, the Magic Mushroom Shop would like to remind you that like all medicine the earth has given us it is important to show respect and refrain from abusing the amazing power that this Psilocybe Cubensis possesses.
- You must be over 18 to try Magic Mushrooms.
- Enjoy this experience with a friend or Tripsitter who remains sober and who could help you in case of need.
- Never exceed the recommended dose.
- Smoking weed or taking other substances when taking magic mushrooms is not recommended. It can be dangerous and make the trip shorter. Avoid mixing.
- Drink a lot of water during the trip.
- If you’re not feeling fine and you want to ' stop' your trip, take vitamin C or something sweet (an orange juice would be perfect) to lower the effects.
- When having a bad trip, the best you can do is to try to relax and talk about the experience, changing the setting also can work.
- It is not a game: be responsible.
- Read our responsible use page.