Intense Ayahuasca Herbs | Syrian Rue & Chaliponga
This Ayahuasca Pack contains the most important ingredients for creating your own shamanistic Ayahuasca brew. Ayahuasca is an entheogenic, psychedelic drink. Drinking Ayahuasca causes an intense and purifying trip.
Amongst indigenous peoples of the Amazon, Ayahuasca has been in use for hundreds of years in traditional rituals and ceremonies.The magic brew is used to contact ancestors and to gain spiritual insights. The literal meaning of Ayahuasca is ‘vine of the soul’. In addition, Ayahuasca has an important function in traditional medicinal practices amongst the Amazon peoples.
Contents of Ayahuasca Pack (Intense)
Ayahuasca always consists of two elements: a plant containing DMT with psychedelic effects and a Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor (MAO-i) to help your body break down this substance. This pack contains the ingredients for a so-called ayahuasca analog or anahuasca: a brew copying the chemical composition of the original Ayahuasca, using alternative ingredients. In this recipe, leaves of the Chaliponga plant (Diplopterys Cabrerana) are used for its abundance of DMT, while Syrian Rue serves as MAO-i. Ayahuasca’s containing Chaliponga are known as particularly intense, because Chaliponga contains both N,N-DMT (‘regular DMT) as well as 5-MeO-DMT, ensuring a mind-blowing experience.
This Ayahuasca pack contains 20 grams of Chaliponga and 10 grams of Syrian Rue Seeds. Each herb is packaged individually.
Effects of Ayahuasca
Ayahuasca causes an intense, cleansing, mind-blowing trip with hallucinations that can last for many hours. Many users consider Ayahuasca to be a mental and bodily purification. It brings visions about the future and the past, some pleasant and others frightening. Ayahuasca offers a new perspective on reality - like being sucked into a different dimension. Ayahuasca can provide answers to questions about life you never knew you had.
- Drinking Ayahuasca often causes undesirable and unpleasant physical side effects, like stomach aches, (intense) nausea, high blood pressure, diarrhea, transpiration, dizziness and vomiting.
- Preparing and consuming Ayahuasca alone for the first time is highly discouraged.
- Be aware that Ayahuasca’s traditions go back centuries. It was originally only used under supervision of trained shamans. Respect Ayahuasca’s ancient magic!
- Do not use together with or other MAOi (or anti-depressives).
- Do not use when pregnant.
- Do not operate heavy machinery.
- Do not participate in traffic.
- Do not use when you and/or your family has a history of mental illness.
- Do not use when you and/or your family has a history of heart conditions.
Use of Ayahuasca Pack (Intense)
There is an abundance of recipes for an Ayahuasca brew with Chaliponga and Syrian Rue. Preparing Ayahuasca rarely succeeds on the first try. It’s advisable to do some research on different recipes in books and on the internet and choose a preparation to experiment with.
|Gewicht (KG)||Keine Angabe|
|Kein Versand nach:||United Kingdom|
- Didn't work
(Veröffentlicht am 02.07.2020)