Sterile Magic Mushroom substrate for p. Cubensis Small
Mushroom Substrate Small kit contains 280 ml of sterile substrate for mushroom cultivation. This substrate kit is tailored to the needs of the Cubensis mushroom. The 280 ml kit seems small, but will give you an huge harvest. This is the east choice. Buy small, grow big ;)
We recommend to use Liquid Culture for a better development of the spores. It's included with the product. You can choose to ship without it!
No spores or mycelium in this kit!
Needs spores? Adding Spores will get you an extra 15% discount. Just add a spores Syringe / Vail to you cart for the discount to apply.You`re in control. Grow your own Magic!
Mushroom Substrate Kit Small | Sterile Substrate for mushroom cultivation
The mushroom sterilised substrate can be thought as soil for a plant. The substrate contains no spores or mycelium. This sterilised substrate can be inoculated with spores directly, but better use a liquid culture (with grown spores) to inoculate.
Mushroom Substrate Kit contains
- Container with 280 cc / ml sterile substrate mix
- Injection port
- Fruiting Bag with Filter
- Alcohol swap
- Liquid Culture (no spores or mycelium in it)
Sterilised substrate with a moisture content: 60-65%. A mixture of whole oat, vermiculite, perlite and Gypsum.
Recommeded products to use
- Liquid Culture
- Spore syringe
- Spore Vial
- Face mask
- Desinfectant handgel
Always store your substrate kit in a clean refrigerator ! We recommend to use the substrate kit as soon as possible. The kit can be kept under refrigerated conditions for up to 6 weeks.
How to use a Mushroom Substrate Kit : Instructions
Phase 1 - Prepare the Liquid Culture
Wash your hands and clean the working area! .
- Shake the spore vial or syringe very good to make sure all spores are floating.
- Disinfect the injection site of the liquid culture and the spore vial or syringe with the alcohol swap.
- Inject 2 ml of spore solution in the Liquid culture
Shake the inoculated liquid culture vigorously once a day every day for 10 days Store the inoculated liquid culture in a place between 23-27 degrees Celsius. The liquid culture is ready when you see a cloud floating in the suspension. This is mycelium..
Your Liquid culture is ready, It is called the Master Culture, if used and stored properly you can have lots of mycelium from only a bit of spores..
- If the liquid is murky, it means there is a contamination and the culture is unusable.
- If you don’t use the liquid culture for 10 days, store it in the refrigerator
Phase 2 - Inoculation
- Wash your hands and clean your working area
- Clean injection site of the sterilized substrate and liquid culture
- Retract 10ml (1200 CC kit) or 25 ml (2100 CC) from the liquid culture
- Inject spore suspension, through the injection site of the kit
- After inoculation turn and shake the box 360 degrees in all directions
- store the kit in a dark place with temperature between 23 °-27°C
After inoculation, you'll see mycelium form. A white fungus will gradually fill the sterilized substrate. This can take up to 2-3 weeks depending on the temperature.
Phase 3 - Fruiting and Spore collection
~ Please keep in mind that fruiting mushrooms can be illegal in you country. Always check you local laws before entering this stage. ~
When the substrate is fully colonized it's time to get the fruits growing to collect mushroom spores or mushroom tissue to continue your research or cultivation.
|Type de Grow Kit||Sans Mycélium|
|Puissance||n / d|
|Température de culture optimale||25ºC|
|Rendement (-)||50 grammes|
|Rendement (+)||300 grammes|
|Pulvérisation d'eau nécessaire||Oui|
|Pas de livraison à:||Les pays non UE|
Commentaires des clients
- Top! more then you think! Commentaire par JJ