Magic Mushroom Spore Print Z-Strain
Z- Strain Spore Print is a psilocybe cubensis strain with golden brow caps, Z strain fruits are dense, meaty, and large.
The Z strain colonizes it's substrate aggressive and grows fast and gives you flush after flush.
The caps resemble the Golden teacher's but are often a bit smaller, when mature the caps curl up.
It is said that the Z strain is an isolated mutation of the Golden teacher strain. Chosen for it good cultivation characteristics.
Availability: Out of stock
General information about the Z Strain Psilocybe Cubensis strain:
- Origin: Unknown, possibly USA.
- Caps: Size 25-35+ mm, brown to dark brown.
- Stem: 40-120 + mm, White (yellow) color. Turns blue when touched.
- Spore: Dark brown.1.5–17 x 8–11 µm, subellipsoid, basidia 4-spored
- Substrate: Brown Rice Flour, PF Tek, Rye grain. Also Dung, Straw and compost
Comment: Cloud be an isolated strain from the Golden teacher, novelty strain bred by an unknown source.
Temperature during colonization: 28 – 30 C
Temperature during cropping: 22 – 26 C
How to store a mushroom spore print
The mushroom Spore prints are made on sterile foil which is stored in sterile ziplock bag and kept under refrigerated conditions. Store Spore Spore print refrigerated between 2*C-8*C Celsius or 35*F-46*F Fahrenheit. A mushroom Spore print can be stored for years.
|Potency||Average / High|
|Not shipped to:||No known restrictions, Non EU countries|