The Capsule Machine | Size 0
Capsule Machine to make 500mg capsules. Very easy to use! Grind your herbs or shrooms and fill 24 capsules in just a few minutes.
Capsules available vega and gelatin.
Availability: In stock
Starting from: €25.00
Up to: €31.75
With the Capsule Machine you can fill 24 capsules in less than 2 minutes!
- Base module, Top module, Stand, Tamping Tool, Spread Card, Drying bag.
Place the drying bag with in the jar with capsules to avoid humidity.
Use of Capsule Machine
- Grind the chosen substance to powder
- Put base module on the stand, and on a plate or bowl
- Separate the capsules
- Push the long part of the capsule, open end up into the base module
- Push the shorter part of the capsule in the Top module
- Pour 1,5 tablespoon of powdered material into the base and sweep enclosed card over holes, filling them
- Use tamping tool to compact powder if needed and fill base again
- Remove excess powder off the base by open corner
- Place top on the base. Remove the capsule machine from the stand, put on flat surface/li>
- Press down the top firmly
- The capsules are now pressed together in the top module.
- Press top evenly and firmly to remove all capsules.
Fun Fact from Erowid:
"Some psilophiles grind the mushrooms, if you do so, weight the outcome. It is very hard to tell how many mushrooms worth of powder you're taking by just eyeballing a dose. One bonus of grinding your mushrooms is that you can ensure even potency across a large batch. While one P. cubensis mushroom might have a significantly higher potency than another...if you grind them up and mix them together, all measured doses will have the same potency." (Erowid faq magic mushrooms)
|Not shipped to:||No known restrictions|
- Easy to use Review by Marion
- Fantastic Review by Rui
- Handig en snel Review by Rein
- Very easy and intuitive Review by Jorge
- Fine Review by Sophie
- Great Review by F.H.
- Good product Review by Augusts
- Great product Review by Michael
- just perfect, Review by Tip Top
- Exellent machine, fun to work with Review by Arthur